The keyboard contains 16 keys. The function of each key is described in the following chart, When using
the keyboard, firmly press and `release a selected key one time to make an entry.
Function of Keyboard Keys
Allows selection and use of one of the SYSTEM or ORDERWIRE keys or
the CT key. This key is always active. If you are performing a routine, and
a message is being displayed, pressing this key will terminate the routine.
Allows selection of following system mode routines,
1, System mode change routine.
2. Display system mode routine.
Allows selection of following system configuration routines.
1. Display system configuration routine.
2. Edit existing configuration routine.
3. Continue configuration routine.
4. Local mux configuration routine.
5. Rmux minimum configuration routine,
6. Rmux configuration for downloading routine.
7. Download standby routine.
8. Download local configuration routine.
9. Download to non-nodal routine.
Allows selection of alarms recall routine,
Allows selection of following status display selection routines,
1. Composite rates display routine,
2. VCXO status display routine.
3. Display test routine.
4. 5-minute audible alarm inhibit routine.
Allows selection of change orderwire mode routine,