1-28. Configuration Routine Usage.
Based on the configuration routine descriptions in the preceding paragraph, it is apparent that your TD-
1337(V)/G can be configured by a number of different methods. As stated previously, a TD-1337(V)/G
is completely configured when configuration data is entered to:
Configure local roux.
Configure each local active demux.
Following is a brief summary of the various ways that configuration routines can be used to configure
Orderwire. You must configure your orderwire by using the generate orderwire configuration routine.
Mux. Your mux can be configured by one of the following two methods.
1. You configure it by using the local mux configuration routine.
2. If you are operating as a non-nodal (either non-nodal unit or nodal unit with only demux
1 active), your mux can be configured by receiving a download to non-nodal transmission
from a remote TD-1337(V)/G.
Demux's. Each active demux can be configured by one of the following four methods.
1. You configure it by using Rmux minimum configuration routine.
2. You receive a download local configuration broadcast from a remote TD-1337(V)/G. This con-
figures your demux associated with that remote TD-1337(V)/G.
3. If you are operating as a non-nodal, your demux can be configured by receiving a download
to non-nodal transmission.
4. You could be performing a Rmux configuration for downloading routine. In this case, when
you enter data for the remote roux, you automatically configure your associated demux.