d. Tuning Knob and Lock Knob.
(1) Unkey all transceivers so that all rf input power is removed from the multiplexer.
(2) Loosen the lock knob by turning it counterclockwise.
(3) Remove two (2) screws holding the lock knob assembly to front panel of band-pass filter.
(4) Remove the lock knob assembly.
(5) Loosen two (2) set screws on the tuning knob with Allen wrench.
(6) Pull off the tuning knob.
(7) To install a replacement tuning knob and lock knob assembly, reverse the above procedure.
(8) If removing the lock knob only, turn it counterclockwise until removed from threaded shaft
on the lock knob assembly.
(9) To install a replacement lock knob, reverse the above procedure.