b. Installation of 5-Channel Multiplexer TD-1289 ( ) (V)/GRC.
When the 5-channel multiplexer is to be installed in a permanent location, perform the following
(1) Be sure the location is adequate in size. Minimum size is 15 in. W x 12.06 in. D x 10.86 in. H.
(2) Place multiplexer in location desired.
(3) Mark mounting surface for holes to be drilled.
(4) Remove multiplexer and drill holes in mounting surface to accommodate bolts.
(5) Install multiplexer with 4 bolts, nuts, and washers.
(6) Connect ground wires to ground lug of the coupler.
(7) Connect Coaxial Cables RG-58 or equivalent from transceiver(s) to the band-pass filters.
(8) Connect Coaxial Cable RF-213
or equivalent from antenna connector
on the coupler